[theqoo] 180526 BTS member who’s eating anpan on the stage on TV for the first time in the nation.gif

By jim-in - July 05, 2018



There’s choreo of eating anpan in the new song, Anpanman by BTS for the first time in the nation (Haven’t searched whether it’s the first time in the world yet)

The song is about being a hero by eating Anpanman’s anpan
Anpanman - Hoppangman’s(Korean name of Anpanman) original name


JIMIN who fell down due to lack of energy during the performance is calling out Anpanman desperately (Super cute how his hands are shaking due to anpan deficiency)

“My head is dizzy. Please feed me some ramen, no anpan •᷄ ɞ •᷅....” (mimicking famous korean meme)


Anpanman RM took piece of his head quickly and delivered it
(JIMIN: Wa-ang(sound of eating))



(RM: Have it when it’s still warm)

And JIMIN who used to eat anpan finished it right away and something changed...!!!

(Cut video of point choreo)




앙팡맨에서 이부분 괘조음 진짜 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅌㅊㅊㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

With the power of Anpan, his energy is up, his idol power is up٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶





(Thank you Anpanman♡)
                ㅇ
                    ㅇ
                        ㅇ




With a smile of an idol, there’s a happy ending

Video of full performance


Now anpanman is charted as #4 on Melon after the stage on the music programme

+) Side effect on Kdol talk page (the site that every fandom uses)


-
Was it Jimin who was eating RM’s head in BTS’s Anpanman?

That was so freaking cute
Are they gonna do it today?
-

The posts got scary

Comments

1. “Have it when it’s still warm”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gosh Jimin’s freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. So freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin eats it really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Never thought they would put a choreo of eating anpanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Crazy, Jimin’s too refreshing!!

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh F**k It’s freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin surviving by eating anpan is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Jimin eating RM’s headㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anpanman Jimin is too cuteㅋㅋ

7. Crazy, the way he lied down is too cute and why is this post so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I almost died out of cuteness when I watched it liveㅠㅠ

9. This concept is perfect for Jimin for real. It’s matching him super well.

10. Why is this entire post so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. Ah.. Because of him, my eyes hurt so much recentlyㅠㅠ He makes me watch Youtube nonstopㅠㅠ

19. Love how kirakira(きらきら;shining) he is.

22. Too refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt’s cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

26. Freaking cute. Cheer up, Anpanman Jimin!

27. ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe way he eats is like Wa-ang, hap! It’s so cute!

28. So freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is charged with Anpan power and turning into refreshing heroㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

31. So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s such a professional idol, when he does cute things he does the cutestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he uses his palm to get the anpan and eat it is the cutest in the worldㅠㅠㅠㅠ

38. Look at him down on the floor without anpanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Spinning around to change, it’s indeed a heroic storyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

39. He’s a born idolㅠㅠ So refreshing.

57. What’s up with the OPㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This post is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ By the way Jimin’s indeed born to be an idol. He’s freaking refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

60. “Have it while it’s still warm”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Jimin’s eating it like Wa-angㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Super cute for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ

71. Ah so cuteㅎㅎㅎ Jimin’s facial expression is adorableㅠㅠ

73. I mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you read the texts only, it’s really scary. Offering his head to eat... Asking him to eat it while it’s still warm. What is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their performance is really awesome. Recently I keep watching them.

77. Jimin’s so good at acting on the stage. It really is worth watchingㅋㅋㅋ

91. I think it is the first time thing even in the world?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I look at Jimin, I get what it means by being an idol and I feel like person like him should be an idolㅋㅋ He’s refreshing and cute.

96. Ah Even for the cute parts like that, Jimin’s so amazing at performingㅠㅠ

182. I am not BTS fan and when I came across them before I thought Jimin’s not handsome but sorry... I did not know he is this freaking cute... I couldn’t understand why he is so popular but recently as I watch them more, I get why he is popular. Idols must have those adorable sides..ㅋ The day before yesterday I watched BTS trailer Serendipity(?) and Jimin’s cuteness was exploding. I am fan of other artist yet I lost myselfㅋㅋㅋ

195. For real, I got shocked by that choreo when I watched the very first performace of this song since it is too cute..

224. Jimin’s idol power (power of being talented and outstanding) is crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He is freaking lovely and cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kirakira(きらきら;shining) explodes.

-------

Check the original theqoo post here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments