[YouTube] I'am a mom fan who majored in dance who treasures Jimin

By jim-in - February 07, 2019


I am a mom fan who majored in dance~
Who treasures Jimin....

My son was practicing 'Boy In Luv' for school festival and that's when I found BTS Jimin like finding a jewel. Now I am in love with Jimin more than my birth son ~ crazy mom fan.

People say Jimin's choreo is a beat late
OMG ~~ that's part of a treasure-like skills!!
You can't learn or teach that. They're skills given from
heaven~
Like no matter how good the song is, if you sing to exact
beat perfectly, it's gonna sound like children's song
That's what Jimin has, something that's special and
unexplainable.
You can't dance like that just by learning dancing. You just
have to be naturally born with

When Jimin is on stage, he never acts like I am good at
dancing and doesn't emphasize or show off.
He understands the song and let his body freely move to
the music.. he doesn't try to show just good dancing but tries
to perfectly expresses only the music.
That's why he's pro musician before a dancer

There are many idols with outstanding technique skills. Also
efforts too, but I think he's the only idol who doesn't just
dance but melts his body into the music
(These are totally all my personal thoughts)

His dance is not excessive so its not frivolous or light
and when you try to be sexy, you just put more strength into your
eyes and body and it becomes less likable and shows
moderate sexiness
but he knows.. no.. he knows a lot, our Jimin's dance, the level
is just appropriate
so instead of looking dirty or burden to others, he makes it
luxurious and elegant
Every time I see him, I am just amazed!!!

If I try to talk about Jimin's talent it won't end within a year

My loving affections took really long
Jimin shines~~
Please know there are many mom fans that cares for you.
Thank you!!!
I support you with prayer!!!

Replies under this comment
































Note: These are comments under Jimin's M2 Fake Love Fancam

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments