[Pann] 180509 JIMIN is too sexy(;;

By jim-in - July 05, 2018


What is happeningㅠ (Gasping) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Comments

[+602] I get why he is popular.

[+567] Jimin’s ability of pulling off the concepts is insane!


[+514] Too sexy...

[+303] Response for Jimin this time is dopeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin’s ability of pulling off the concepts is like a ghost(means beyond human’s work). I have been amazed everytime but this time it’s legendary.

[+222] It deserves those exploding responses.

[+200] Is that pevic bone? Ilium? He is really good at shoot.

[+188] Bighit, you perverts. If you let him show his skin then eat Hanwoo (Korean beef) for the rest of your life and live long.

[+160] Heooooook!!!!!! Sa..ve

[+149] Jimin’s black and white concept photo


[+146] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get why he is popular ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he is the cute one but this is no joke.

[+141] It’s edited to magazine covers yet no incompatibility at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ


For every comeback, Jimin really pulls off concepts so well.

It feels like he is on the boundary line between man and a boy.

I guess it is one of their biggest strengths that they don’t have a fixed concept. It is such a big merit that they can change their image freely.

(Crying)


Even most of the thumbnails of reaction videos for concept photos on Youtube are JiminㅋㅋEveryone said goodbye as soon as that picture of Jimin was releasedㅋㅋㅋShouted that they can’t see itㅋㅋㅋAnd sang some kinds of hymn (100% talking about Jose😂)

He is not sexy, he is sensual.

Gosh I totally thought he is in charge of being cute in the team.

Where is this person...(shivers)



It seems like Jimin always gets crazy reactions when something related to him is up.

For real, I want to have a photocard of this picture.. I want it as a wall paper so I can cover the room with it.. When will episodes be uploaded... I want to see other concept photos as well.. When will 18th come..


Jimin is getting really good responses.

Hey How come I see this now? It’s freaking insane!

Jimin really can pull off such concept.

Jimin looks sensual.

I only could sleep two hours... Park Jiminㅠㅠㅠ


I’m going crazier since his skin is so fair(shivers) I just can’t stare at it for too long(shivers)

Bighit, you keep dressing up Jimin in these outfits and I hope you make loads of money as you live and be happy.



But I think I would look so weird in that denim jacket. He pulls it off so well.

I heard that the topic of this album is the pain from a break up and I think he expressed sexiness as well as those sense of loss and devastated feelings after a break up? I don’t know how to explain it but he expressed those feelings really well through his stares and facial expressions. This picture is really cool.

Wa even the jacket buttoned only in the middle is really sexy..

By now I’m dying to see the next concept photos..



He pulls off those concept so well. Maybe Bighit works well. They never fail my expectations.

Wait. Hey Armys, please. What is this?? Is it like a teaser for a comeback? From where..? I thought he is sexy since I NEED U but this is insane.. Waaaaa JDHSKSKAKA

It’s random but now I think double denim can actually look good!

For real, the picture is insane;;;;;

I saved all those edited pictures... Thanksㅎㅎㅎㅎ

After watching Burn the Stage, I can't express what I feel inside. Knowing he tried not to show and from behind, even with small mistake, he cried and blamed himself. When you said the solo song Lie can kill you, from a person who didn't miss any and monitored your first Lie stage to last, I couldn't believe your words. There wasn't one stage where you were lacking or wasn't outstanding and you were improving more and more with each stage. Watching that made me overwhelmed and proud. I can't even watch the beginning stages anymore because my heart breaks. But now I am glad that you're absorbed into the music while performing. Still, don’t get stressed out so much. I know you’ll do well but like what Nj hyung said, try to be less hard on yourself. It’s okay, Jiminah you are really the best.



Check the original Pann post here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments